Many of the problems Jeeps and slow-moving rockcrawlers encounter on the trail are due to overheating. At slow speeds there simply isn’t enough airflow through the engine compartment to keep things cool. Worse, engine compartments on most vehicles are poorly vented, with no way for hot air (which rises) to escape from the upper areas of the engine bay.
Poison Spyder’s Hood Louvers solve that problem by promoting proper airflow through and out of the engine compartment, while adding great looks to your Jeep.
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ5/CJ7/Scrambler
- Black powdercoat
- Promotes airflow through and out of the engine bay, keeping under-hood temperatures cooler
- Made of CNC laser cut light weight aluminum
- Template and instructions included for easy installaton (requires cutting hood)
- Stainless steel button-head hardware included
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 11-53-010-PC
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Black Powdercoat
- Fitment: Direct Fit