Daystars Comfort Ride Suspension systems are truly Driven by Design. Comfort Ride kits are specially designed to work with stock suspension components to keep costs down and quality high.
High-density Progressive Polyurethane strut and spring spacers act as isolators to combine moderate amounts of lift without losing the comfortable ride you have come to expect.
In torsion bar applications, re-indexed torsion keys allow you to dial-in the desired amount of lift in order to plus-size tire and wheel packages.
These front lifts are often combined with Daystars Greaseable Super Shackles, add-a-leafs, or blocks and u-bolts to provide complete front and rear kits
- 02-06 RAM 1500 2 Inch Level Torsion Bar Key Leveling Kit
- Includes High-Quality Forged Torsion Keys that Meet of Exceed Factory Specifications
- Does Not Affect Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add 20 inch-22 inch Wheels and Increase Ground Clearance
- Lifts Up to 2 inch
- Final Ride Height Depends on Torsion Bar Adjustment
- Vehicle Age and Use and Numerous Other Factors
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Front Lift Only to Level the Stance of the Vehicle